Monday, October 02, 2006
Only in Amerikkka


I'm devoid of much witty, clever or insightful to say on this fine morning - having successfully relocated and semi-successfully unpacked, I now (of course) am sick as a worthless dog, this morning in particular feeling like I have throat cancer.

But I've been away too long, so enough griping - here's the goods!

Eazy-E ft. Blood of Abraham - Niggaz N' Jews

Body Count - Cop Killer

And a quick poll :

Is or is not Big Daddy Kane's "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" the most pointlessly offensive song of the pre-90's rap era? I'm thinking of, in particular the little sequence of lines right here - "the Big Daddy law is anti-faggot / that means no homosexuality / what's in my pants will make you see reality" but, believe me there's plenty to be horrified by in the 4 minutes and 9 seconds of this little nugget. "Let me up off this virgin before I come," much?


Posted by Mallory on Monday, October 02, 2006 at 8:48 AM |

I can believe it, but y'know, I don't have much experience with pre-90s rap.

Post a Comment
 
 
The FunkyFunky 7 Are:
A group of kids with WAY too much time on their hands.
RSS
Feed
Recent
Archives