Monday, August 28, 2006
Fitter, Hyphier
Via, of all things, Something Awful, we have Skeet Spirit, an instrumental crunk tribute to Radiohead. This brings together two of the FunkyFunky 7's favourite loves/punching bags, and although I have yet to listen to it (I am downloading as I type) I am sure that it will be much enjoyed whether trainwreck or surprisingly good.

Somebody who isn't tired can outline the sociological interest inherent in this kind of project, or the legal issues, or even the aesthetic ones; I'm just waiting to hear "No Sizzurprises" and "Creepin' (On Dat Ass)" with glee.


Posted by Ian on Monday, August 28, 2006 at 10:06 PM |

oooooooooh! I hope this is as good/terrible as Q-unit was

I know I'm wrong in imagining this, but I'd love to believe that in moving from VA to TX I'll be going from the land of this and this and even this to a world of crunk tributes to same.

Post a Comment
 
 
The FunkyFunky 7 Are:
A group of kids with WAY too much time on their hands.
RSS
Feed
Recent
Archives